Note: Most of my Persian language books and articles are available at www.mehrzadboroujerdi.com
- 2018. Postrevolutionary Iran: A Political Handbook. Co-authored with Kourosh Rahimkhani. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press. [Jadaliyya interview], [Podcast of the interview with New Books Network], [Review in the Arab Weekly]. To buy in the United States click here or here. To buy in Europe click here or here.
- 2013. Editor. Mirror for the Muslim Prince: Islam and Theory of Statecraft. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press. [Choice Review], [Review in Journal of American Oriental Society], [Review in Journal of Islamic Studies], [Review in Kashmir Reader]. To buy click here.
- 2010. Tarashidam, Parastidam, Shikastam: Guftarhay-i dar Siyasat va Huvyiyat-i Irani [I Carved, Worshiped and Shattered: Essays on Politics and Identity in Iran]. Tehran: Nashr-e Negah-e Mo`aser, 1389. [Chapter censored by the Iranian Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance]. [Review in Iranian Studies], [Persian Review in E’temad Newspaper]. To buy click here.
- 2001. Paradoxha-ye Siyasat dar Iran [Paradoxes of Politics in Iran]. Tehran: Markaz Bazshenasi Eslam va Iran.
- 1996. Iranian Intellectuals and the West: The Tormented Triumph of Nativism. Syracuse: Syracuse University Press. [Review in American Political Science Review] [Review in Foreign Affairs], [Review in International Journal of Middle East Studies]. [Buy] [e-book].
- Arabic translation: al-Mustanīrū al-Iraniun wa al-Gharb, translated by Heydar Najaf. Beirut: Dar al-Hadi, 2007.
- Turkish translation: İran Entellektüelleri ve Batı, translated by Fethi Gedikli. Istanbul: Yöneliş, 2002. [To buy click here.]
- Persian translation: Rowshanfekran-e Irani va Gharb, translated by Jamshid Shirazi. Tehran: Farzan-e-Rooz Press, 1st edition 1998; 7th edition 2017. [To buy click here].