Note: Most of my Persian language books and articles are available at www.mehrzadboroujerdi.com
- 2018. Postrevolutionary Iran: A Political Handbook. Co-authored with Kourosh Rahimkhani. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press. To buy in the United States click here or here. To buy ebook click here (use drop down menu under format). To buy in Europe click here. For English reviews click here, here, here, here and here. For Persian reviews click here.
- 2013. Editor. Mirror for the Muslim Prince: Islam and Theory of Statecraft. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press. [Choice Review], [Review in Journal of American Oriental Society], [Review in Journal of Islamic Studies], [Review in Kashmir Reader]. To buy click here.
- 2010. Tarashidam, Parastidam, Shikastam: Guftarhay-i dar Siyasat va Huvyiyat-i Irani [I Carved, Worshiped and Shattered: Essays on Politics and Identity in Iran]. Tehran: Nashr-e Negah-e Mo`aser, 1389. [Chapter censored by the Iranian Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance]. [Review in Iranian Studies], [Persian Review in E’temad Newspaper]. To buy click here.
- 2001. Paradoxha-ye Siyasat dar Iran [Paradoxes of Politics in Iran]. Tehran: Markaz Bazshenasi Eslam va Iran.
- 1996. Iranian Intellectuals and the West: The Tormented Triumph of Nativism. Syracuse: Syracuse University Press. [Review in American Political Science Review] [Review in Foreign Affairs], [Review in International Journal of Middle East Studies]. [Buy] [e-book].
- Arabic translation: al-Mustanīrū al-Iraniun wa al-Gharb, translated by Heydar Najaf. Beirut: Dar al-Hadi, 2007.
- Turkish translation: İran Entellektüelleri ve Batı, translated by Fethi Gedikli. Istanbul: Yöneliş, 2002. [To buy click here.]
- Persian translation: Rowshanfekran-e Irani va Gharb, translated by Jamshid Shirazi. Tehran: Farzan-e-Rooz Press, 1st edition 1998; 7th edition 2017. [To buy click here].